Artsy Match Up...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timbo

Timbo

These were fun to make. I had these kits in my inventory for almost two years. When I saw these polymer clay blanks made my Scot Stegemoller (Wooden Affairs), I thought it was a perfect match. Hopefully, my artsy type customers will also.

Thanks for looking.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I am really happy with the results. I kept one of the pink blanks for myself and put it on an Electra from Bear-Tooth. I used a Zen tube and found out a few things the hard way but the pen turned out better than I had hoped. Maybe I will have pics tomorrow.

Penultimate

Very nice pens. How are they to write with?

Are all the parts metal, such as the nib and the collet that holds the lead? Do you think that the materials would work in making an iPad stylus? There must be continuity between the writer and the conductive material replacing the lead. I made a makeshift stylus from my old metal drafting pencil and a piece of foam. If this pencil has similar construction then a stylus can be made from the kit.
Thanks

Timbo

Very nice pens. How are they to write with?

Are all the parts metal, such as the nib and the collet that holds the lead? Do you think that the materials would work in making an iPad stylus? There must be continuity between the writer and the conductive material replacing the lead. I made a makeshift stylus from my old metal drafting pencil and a piece of foam. If this pencil has similar construction then a stylus can be made from the kit.
Thanks

That's a neat idea. Yes...the nib and collet are metal. However, I would think that there are times when you would be touching the barrel of the pen, but not necessarily the nib. The barrel being non-conductive might present a problem.

Top Bottom