Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from anthonyd

anthonyd

A purple acrylic artist sketch pencil.

Tony
RE Ultraviolet 1.jpgRE Ultraviolet 2.jpgRE Ultraviolet 3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Very nice !! I find these quite handy around the shop. I make them bright colors so I can find the in the mess on my workbench. Jim S

Jgrden

:confused:Y'know I make these things. I gave away three as awards to a Plein Air event, given one to John Arthur, a world known sketch artist and have sold the rest. I cannot figure out how these artists write or sketch with these things.

plantman

:confused:Y'know I make these things. I gave away three as awards to a Plein Air event, given one to John Arthur, a world known sketch artist and have sold the rest. I cannot figure out how these artists write or sketch with these things.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: John; The think it's the soft graphite lead the attracts the artist. You can take your finger or a cloth and get different shadeing with it. It also smudges quite easily, so requires some skill to work with. Jim S

Jgrden

:rolleyes::rolleyes: John; The think it's the soft graphite lead the attracts the artist. You can take your finger or a cloth and get different shadeing with it. It also smudges quite easily, so requires some skill to work with. Jim S

AHA! "skill", that is the operative word. :wink:

Boz

WC has them. If you have a store close by you can save the shippings costs. They also have a set of leads for them in different colors.

Top Bottom