Arrow Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Darley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darley

First thanks to Bill Beaumeck who redirect this SA ( South Australian ) person to me, Second thanks to Don Ward for is tutorial, comments welcome
2007101244636_arrow1.jpg

2007101244659_arrow2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Very nice...not at all what I was expecting to see. [:D] I'd like to see you do it again and try tulipwood instead. I think the color would match the arrow better, especially over time...just my 2 cents worth. Either way, it's very nice..I like the endcap you have too.

Darley

Thanks for the comments,not fan either, but the customer want it like that he supplier the shaft, so $$$$$$$ talk [:D], the funny thing was the arrow shaft ID was smaller than the 7m/m mechanism, for the wood he want a black wood so I did with venge in the end he's very happy with it

OKLAHOMAN

Serge, Great job with what you had to work with and I would have been happy to take it off your customers hands if he didn't like it[:D].

Darley

Thanks Roy, forgot to mention that this customer owner an archery store so will see in the future if I'm going to have more to do, I did this type of finial because the end clip cap didn't fit in the arrow shaft.

its_virgil

You're welcome Serge. Your pen in nicely done and you are correct! $$$$ talks and the customer is always right! I make and sell pens that I personally don't like and neither have other members here....we can all grin on the way to the bank. I hope you can make and sell several others.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Darley
<br />Thanks Roy, forgot to mention that this customer owner an archery store so will see in the future if I'm going to have more to do, I did this type of finial because the end clip cap didn't fit in the arrow shaft.

rhahnfl

I think you did a great job on it also. Don is definitely right... give the customer what they want. It has some real nice coloring. Be sure to post more as you make them. They are great inspiration for future projects!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom