"Argylish" Platinum Sedona

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from akbar24601

akbar24601

This is a Platinum Sedona Kit with Curly Pyinma and Mexican Bocote. CA finish. When I first selected the woods I wasn't 100% on how well they went together. I think they turned out just fine. You don't know if you don't try as they say.

Thanks for checkin' it out. As always, I welcome all comments.

Attachments

• Argylish.jpg
    Argylish.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 374
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kruzzer

having seen that pen today in person I have to say the picture doesn't do it full justice.... you gotta work on the picture taking a bit... that is in between pens...

akbar24601

Thank you Alan, I appreciate that.

You are right Rich, I do need to work on my pics. I'm working on getting a photo tent. BTW, I don't know if this applies everywhere, but here in SW FL they have discontinued carrying the photo tents at HF. They do still have them online though.

Thanks all.

bitshird

Steve; Man your pens are some of the best I've seen, your segmenting skills are major. Keep at it and you should be able to make us all EXTREMELY jealous of your abilities, but that's what this forum is all about, INSPIRATION, please sleep enough so as not put your self at health or safety risk, but keep on showing those killer pens, it's OK, now I have a towel down on my desk to catch the drool.

ldb2000

STEVE !!! slow down man !!! your making the rest of us look like slackers !!! :biggrin:

Another beautiful pen Steve , fantastic segmenting job . :good::good::good:

Top Bottom