Area 51 Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from lostlugnut

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostlugnut

Here is a cigar pen using area 51 Cel I just finished up. I feel it may be the best one I have made yet. Tell me what you think about the pen.

200722523547_moo%20cigar.jpg

Lostlugnut

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Wow Chris, a cigar smoking alien moo-cow!!![:D]

Sorry for that, but I have a similar black and white blank that I have always thought looked like a cow. I really love it, but I couldn't decide what kit finish to use. Thanks to your cool pen, it will be black too. [:D] Nice job

Randy_

I think you should delete that bog picture and post a smaller one. Most folks find it annoying to have to do a bunch of scrolling to view a picture and it corrupts the viewing of mall subsequent posts.

As a matter of fact, I will meet you half way and post a properly sized photo. All you have to do is delete the oversized one. Thanks.

200722521148_51cel.jpg
<br />

Divnbrian

I just got my shipment in from WT and now that I have seen your pen, I cannot wait to turn it! As for the name, I think the guys at WT were doing a little too much partying when they came up with that name and some others! I usually rename the material used when I sell them. For example, I call their black and violet "Stormy nights". Great marketing tool with the ladies!I have not decided on one yet for the black and white yet, but I see something related to the cows.

emtmike

That is a great looking pen. I was going to pick one of those blanks up buy wasn’t sure what kit I would use it on. Yours looks great.

I was going to say something about picking on a guys pic size instead of just saying “nice pen†but I decided against it. Probable for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom