APRICOT TREE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from johncrane

Status
Not open for further replies.

johncrane

My mum planted this Apricot tree on a farm where she lived when she was a young girl. it had died some time in the late eight's. We where also very lucky to get It before it was burned.Now l have given It a new life! it turned very easy and l used a spray on finished.

2006817151747_100_0215.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

John, I really like hte shape of that pen. Very distinctive compared to the "traditional" Atlas/Polaris pen. Nice job!

its_virgil

Nice job on the pen, John. Apricot is a favorite wood of mine. It has lovely grain and the aroma of the wood is apricot-ish. Much like olive wood's olive-ish aroma. Ans the story of the wood is even better. =Pens from sentimental wood are really special.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by johncrane
<br />My mum planted this Apricot tree on a farm where she lived when she was a young girl. it had died some time in the late eight's. We where also very lucky to get It before it was burned.Now l have given It a new life! it turned very easy and l used a spray on finished.

2006817151747_100_0215.jpg
<br />

johncrane

I would like to thank you guys for your suport and kind words. I made This pen in memory of my wonderful kind and loving Mum.Which makes it very special to me. I was glad my dad was able to saved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom