An Appology and Overdue Kudos to WHSKYrvr1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from toddlajoie

toddlajoie

So I realized today when I went to take photos of what I received in the December PITH that I never posted photos of what I received in the Spring PITH (you would have thought that the person who ran that PITH would have brought my oversight to my attention, but apparently he's as much of a slacker as I am...:wink:)

Anyway, Using a PSI Executive Pen kit, William did a fantastic job of creating a pen out of an old piece of recovered pine (the PITH Theme was Found-On-Ground wood...). The grain and color of it makes you wonder if what we call pine these days (you know, those white sticks with no grain in Home Depot) are even related to the pine they used decades ago... It is a fantastic feeling and looking pen, and I have had it on my desk since it came in.

He also included another pen, the PSI Guardian, which I have always wondered about, as it looks so large, and in person, it is... HUGE!!
Suprisingly it feels nice to write with, but I can't imagine every carrying it around with me. The red/violet swirl acrylic is very nice and the violet swirls have a nice pearl depth to them.

He also included several very nice blanks, which, other than a pine cone blank I have not had the nerve to try yet, have folded themselves into my collection of blanks and My poor memory cannot separate them out (and I'm pretty sure at least one of them is already a pen somewhere around my house that my wife "borrowed"...)

So again, sincere apologies for the extreme lateness of this post!!! William , you should have reminded me... and of course, no photos means it did not happen, so here is a photo of the pens. You will have to imagine how cool the blanks are...

attachment.php

Attachments

• _DSC4555 (Web).jpg
    _DSC4555 (Web).jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 343
Top Bottom