Apple Green Triton RB

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TattooedTurner

I'm not all that interested in the Super Bowl (please don't revoke my man card) so I made this Triton for an MA at the cancer clinic I work at. I'm not a fan of gold hardware at all, and green is not one of my favorite colors, but it is her favorite, and I think the two look quite nice together. I made the blank with Silmar 41 and apple green mica. I think the color should be called candy apple green since it looks more like what you would see on a classic Mercury than a delicious fruit. I'll take Silmar 41 over Alumilite any day. It's just as easy to turn imo and Alumilite just can't match the shine I get with it. C&C always welcome.

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

View in Gallery

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks for the kind words. I have to say that I'm very happy with how it turned out, a result of the great help I've received here! Using the bushings only as a guide, turning down to slightly larger than the needed diameter and sanding it to the exact size using frequent measurements with a caliper have allowed me to get a fit I never thought I could do.

Love the Pen, green and gold together..Great.

I thought Super bowl was something we would put in Forum "other things we make":confused:

It took me a second. Thanks for the laugh :laugh:

Top Bottom