Apparently I Can Only Sell Antler

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Wheaties

Wheaties

It's my second order... my first was also Whitetail Deer Antler so that seems to be the trend. This is a Pen and Pencil set, 2 Tone Chrome. The antler is finished with CA and lots of BLO so it dulls and also feels like antler after about a day. I took the pics right after so the are still shiny (or semi-shiny) in the pics.

Comments and critiques welcome!

Attachments

• 100_1181.jpg
    100_1181.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 290
  • 100_1183.jpg
    100_1183.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 201
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rifleman1776

Very nice and very interesting.
I'm not familiar with that kit, which is it?
As for the feel with uneven wearing of the CA and antler. Some folks like it, some don't. The customer must be told up front what to expect.

Chief Hill

yes there looking good. Seeing as the Deer hunt is just around the corner I have the word out there to everyone I know that hunts to get me their antler and I will make them pens.

Wheaties

Thanks everyone!

The diameters are the same on both the pen and pencil (both Sierra size). The pencil is just much shorter, as you can see.

The kits are Two-Tone Chrome Sierra Clicks from Ernie at BearToothWoods.

Ligget

Zach they look lovely, the next time just use an ordinary Sierra `twist` tube for the Click Pen and that will bring the size down to similar to the pencil, does away with the little chrome extension piece that fits into the ink top too!

Wheaties

Zach they look lovely, the next time just use an ordinary Sierra `twist` tube for the Click Pen and that will bring the size down to similar to the pencil, does away with the little chrome extension piece that fits into the ink top too!

Thanks for the tip! I will do that next time!

Top Bottom