Apologies to Truitt

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RAdams

RAdams

Banned
I was bummed when i missed out on the PITH trade, and Truitt Sosebee (sp) offered to do a swap. I eagerly accepted the challenge. We agreed on a kit (JG II) and went to work, challenging each other with new techniques. Pushing the abilities of one another.

I made him a closed end fountain with custom CB and finial. It is in my gallery. I recieved an AMAZING SPECIMEN OF A PEN! JG II in Bl. Ti. with Casein blank, custom CB, custom finial, and custom post. The custom parts are all a turquoise and black material. Absolutely stunning...

Now for the bad part. I REALLY REALLY wanted to post a picture of this amazing writing insturment... But among the damage of my trip to Kentucky, it seems I no longer own a Digital Camera. I will work on getting a pic up, but for now you will just have to imagine the beauty.

Sorry Truitt.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
He did, but none of them came out. Without even shooting this pen, I can see how it would be a challenge. No picture would do this blank justice. The workmanship is awesome as well. I will get a new camera. Probably a better one than before. then i will be posting pics like crazy for a while.

truittsosebee

Ron,
Thanks for the kind words, but you're forgetting to tell everyone just how nice the pen that you sent me was. A closed end beauty from a homebrew blank that is fantastic!
I tried to take a picture of the pen I sent, but my camera is horrible for closeups and didn't do the casein justice. Guess I need a new camera!

Top Bottom