Apollo Infinity in Bocote

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ankrom Exotics

Finished this one up today. Apollo Infinity from PSI dressed in Mexican Bocote. Plating is Gold t/n. Finished with 2 coats thin ca, 5 coats medium ca. Micromesh to 6000, 3 more coats medium ca, mm to 12000, buffed w/ white diamond.

ApolloInfinity.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Thanks for the comments. I'm really focusing on improving my finishing..... I can get a decent finish but it still takes a while. I'm not crazy about the kit, either (although I don't hate it) but I'm working on inventory for a show this weekend. I've learned that it doesn't matter what I like and just about anything will appeal to somebody.

witz1976

Thanks for the comments. I'm really focusing on improving my finishing..... I can get a decent finish but it still takes a while. I'm not crazy about the kit, either (although I don't hate it) but I'm working on inventory for a show this weekend. I've learned that it doesn't matter what I like and just about anything will appeal to somebody.

Looks like you are nailing it. Looks really nice!

omb76

That's an eye catcher!! Great combination of kit and wood!

I like the looks of that kit, but wish the components were of a higher quality.

posborne

Pat & Lynn
Great job! I like the pen and have made several, but not as nice looking as this one. I have had several good comments on this kit.

Phil

Top Bottom