Anything is possible with enough CA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ElMostro

ElMostro

So I had some wood that was left in a 5 gal bucket, I went to look at it and the bugs had gotten to it, not too bad to make it worhtless (yet) but bad enought to have holes in every blank. In the bottom of the bucket I found something that looked like this:

frass.jpg

Which is what is left over when these eat your wood:

Fermorata.jpg

So I took this:

frass.jpg

and mixed it with this:

beads.jpg

and lots of this:

hotstuff.jpg

and made this:
Frasssmall.jpg

NO WORMS WERE HARMED MAKING THIS PEN (nor were they put in the pen just the Frass)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

I'm not sure what you would call it, and I'm not sure I would buy a pen called "worm" anything much less worm poop. But it is different! In fact it almost has something of a Corian or stone type look of some sort. That could be a tricky sell ...... [}:)]

[:X]

ahoiberg

entomologists would love that type of thing. they're one of the few professions that are so passionate about their subject that they do things like wear insect ties. so, i bet they'd buy by product of insect pens...

cool pen, nice job. :)

ElMostro

Originally posted by ahoiberg

entomologists would love that type of thing. they're one of the few professions that are so passionate about their subject that they do things like wear insect ties. so, i bet they'd buy by product of insect pens...

cool pen, nice job. :)

So now all I have to do is find bug guy (entomologist) needing a pen.
UPDATE for Ed4copies: the bugs are now dead, I dug them out with a chisel:D.

Top Bottom