Anyone have the time?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Had an order for another Rolex pen and have been saving these two blanks for a while. The customer gets to choose which one he wants. The Lotus with the diamond bezel is more expensive but this customer never gives cost a care. He owns 3 or for Imperials and 3 or 4 Lotus's of mine and boy am I glad I had these blanks because he asked for me to make either one for him. My thanks to Gary Nichols (CaptG) for these wonderful blanks.

1-IMG_3466.jpg

1-IMG_3467.jpg

1-IMG_3468.jpg

1-IMG_3471.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jjartwood

Geeeeze,
every time I think that I'm getting the hang of this pen making thing I see something like these and think "boy Mark you really suck at this"
Wall to wall beautiful,
I'm jealous!
Mark

PenMan1

YES! I have the time!

It's five o'clock by my watch, so I believe I will! Can I get YOU one, Roy? I think you've earned it.

Nice Lotus!

OKLAHOMAN

You turned those blanks into really nice pens Roy.

Tom, I'm sure you saw these blanks next to the lathe when you were here, only took me a year to finally turn them

It's five o'clock by my watch, so I believe I will! Can I get YOU one, Roy? I think you've earned it.

Nice Lotus!

Andy wish I could take you up on a nice LARGE cool one. I see on your majestic you have the clip over the face. I though of that but discarded the idea. What was the customer reaction?

Geeeeze,
every time I think that I'm getting the hang of this pen making thing I see something like these and think "boy Mark you really suck at this"
Wall to wall beautiful,
I'm jealous!
Mark

Mark all the work is done by the blank maker all I did was turn it. CaptG makes the very best watch blanks, contact him and you won't have to be jealous anymore, a little lighter in the wallet but oh so nice.

Very nice, I prefer the lotus over the imperial

I'm hoping the customer does also, with the diamond hours its a few dollars more:biggrin:

PenMan1

Roy:
I have gone back and forth on the clip about a dozen time. I've put it all over the place and so far, I think it looks best "just left" of the Rolex emblem. It may move again:)

OKLAHOMAN

As you can see by the photos so have I, I put them just to the left for some, just to the right for some over the left side just over 9 O Clock for others and all customer reaction is keep it off the face..

wizard

Roy, You made some gorgeous pens!. As usual, Gary did a beautiful job on the blanks! I really like the Rhodium/Black Ti components with the polished nibs. The Rolex dials with the diamonds look great!! Outstanding work...hope you sell them for a great price !!! Regards, Doc:)

Brooks803

Never will get tired of looking at these! I've got a few of Gary's blanks (including one specially made one :wink:) and he does amazing work. They both look great Roy.

mrburls

Some great looking pens Roy, but am I seeing something wrong on the last picture. Looks like Imperial cap with lower Lotus pen barrel.

Keith "mrburls"

ALexG

Who sell those clock blanks, I started to create my own one, but find out that bending the pieces is not easy as it looks

Top Bottom