Anyone for a Black & Tan?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PTownSubbie

PTownSubbie

Well although you could have a Black & Tan beer....I can offer in it's place a Black & Tan Long Click.

Kit is a Gold Tn from Lau Lau Woodworks
Blank is a Homebrew Black & Tan Mica (Pictures don't do it justice! IMHO)

I wanted to try a clicker and this will become my new daily writer to prove it's worthiness!

Comments good and bad are welcome!

Front View:
Black & Tan Front.jpg

Back View:
Black & Tan Back.jpg

Attempt at a Closeup:
Black & Tan Closeup.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bobalu

Very, very nice cast Fred. You wouldn't be interested in making another trip to Atlanta just to show us how you did this?

seamus7227

Nice work Fred! I do believe I'm gonna have to start casting quarters using that pen tube! I have been using the one that El_d made me and I absolutely love it! Plus the long tube gives a huge canvas with which to work with!

PTownSubbie

Fred - That is a pretty blank. Still can't get use to "home brew", makes me think of moonshine.

You never know Mike....moonshine might have had something to do with it....It is a Black & Tan afterall....

Very, very nice cast Fred. You wouldn't be interested in making another trip to Atlanta just to show us how you did this?

Bob, I would come down but Jonathon taught everything required to make this blank! I loved meeting everyone and that alone might be worth another trip!

looks great Fred! Sweet blank for sure! I recognize swirls like that :tongue:

I learned from the best and it is the little things along with practice that makes a blank. But I thought the "Sensei" knew that already! :biggrin:

I knew that "Pressure Pot" looked suspicious.

SSHHhhhh....don't give away all my secrets!

Top Bottom