As any good Gator Fan would do CHOMP/CHOMP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Gator jaw bone from Robert Snowdon (Snowman56) All fill work in Black Embossing Powder,Crushed Turquoise and Crushed Coral. I think the Black Embossing powder from now on or just Turquoise or coral but not all on one pen.

IMG_1676-1.jpg

IMG_1674-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bitshird

That's a nice Retro Roy, Gator Jaw bone eh. I wonder if my wife will let me have the gator skull we been carting around since year one, sure make a nice looking pen.

Rum Pig

That is a nice pen:) Never seen or herd for that matter a Gator jaw pen very nice.
I personally think I would use the black embossing powder with a few small patches of Turquoise just to catch the eye. Like in the first photo you see all the black and then there is this speck of green and you look straight at it and makes you wounder what that is? Thats my opinion anyway:):)

OKLAHOMAN

Gators are just a little scarce in Billings but I heard the ones there are mean so be careful:rolleyes::biggrin:
Roy, that is an awesome pen. I can't wait to find some gator bone.

As Robert said very hard :eek:and many voids and the smell :bad:will clear out your nasal passages or make you wish they were stopped up solid.
Looks very cool. Is it hard to turn and is it full of voids that need to be filled?

Top Bottom