Antler Sierra

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tubby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubby

Here is an antler sierra that has a definate purple hue to it. Picture does not show it to well. As always, all comments, gripes, and criticism is welcome.

antlr.jpg

Thanks for looking

Ed Jordan
Wichita Falls, Tx

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

Ed,
I don't see anything to gripe about! I like it a lot.
There is just something about antler that makes a very "natural" type of pen.
Good Job.

Texas Taco

Originally posted by Tubby
<br /> As always, all comments, gripes, and criticism is welcome.

Well you asked for it.............I do have one gripe after seeing this pen and the two Billy posted and the paint by numbers that Anthony posted, why have I never liked the Sierra pens before? Y'all are actually going to make me have to turn some of these.

Need I say it, I've changed my mind about the Sierra Pens. [:)]

atvrules1

Here Ed let me throw a few gripes in......hmmmm.......ummmmm.. well....maybe..... hmmmmm... oh I have one now. The pen isn't in my pocket, yeah, thats a good gripe. Looks great, love the antler. I'm with Tony, you guys have made them look so good, I'll have to get a new kit to try. Thanks for sharing.

Tubby

Thanks all for the kind words. I guess I should not have said complaints......I meant it in a joking manner. BB had a sale on sierra's last week, so I have plenty in stock.

Rifleman the second set of bushings I got were great. The first seemed a little off now that I look at the first set of sierras I did.

Thanks to all for the comments and for looking.

Ed Jordan
Wichita Falls, Tx

Ravenbsp

Very well done. I've never had any interest in satin finish kits, but this is a beautiful, naturally looking match for the antler. Excellent taste and workmanship!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom