Antler With Rotary Elk Engraving

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tanner

Tanner

I made this for my friend that invites us up to his lodge in Montana a couple of times per year. The shell and bullet end are from Eric (Sylvanite). He does an excellent job. My buddy gave me some Elk antler the last time I was up there. There is a chrome pen clip on the other side. I did not want to cover up any of the fine work that Ken at Kallenshaan Woods did. Ken also engraved a pen box for me. It's from a picture of the lodge that I took. Letting us stay at a place like that, I felt he deserved a nice pen and box.

2812154_.30-06%20Elk%20Antler%20Rotary%20Engraving.jpg

20082812226_Lodge%20Box.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jwoodwright

Just perfect! All the pieces came together so well. Your friend is very lucky. Beautiful turning. The laser work is incredible. The round matchs the finial and the bullet tip is a nice touch.

Sylvanite

Tim,

That's outstanding! You did a great job putting all the pieces together into a pen which is far more than the sum of its parts.

I'm sure your friend will cherish your beautiful gift.

Keep up the good work,
Eric

Tanner

Thanks for the nice words everyone. As you can see all I did was drill, turn and finish the antler. I was basically showcasing the fine work that Eric has done with his casings and bullets and of course Ken's beautiful engraving.

Top Bottom