Antler pens for an outdoor show

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from socdad

socdad

I have an opportunity to set up a booth at an outdoor (fishing / hunting) show. I thought cartridge / antler pens would be my best shot at making a few sales.
I started a couple weeks ago reading every tutorial in the IPA library that had anything to do with bullet / cartridge pens. I had a couple of questions (OK a bunch of questions), sent a PM to Seamus. He quickly replied and suggested I give him a call. After a short game of phone tag he patiently answered every question I had (a couple twice) and gave me several pointers I had not thought of. These are the first results of our conversation last Friday night …

In case some one likes antler but doesn't want a cartridge pen I thought a closed end Jr. Gent might strike someone's fancy.

Any comments &/or suggestions will be appreciated
Thanks for looking
Jeff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

keithlong

I have made several of the rifle casing pens with deer antler and they sell good in mmy area. I also made myself a jr. gent 1 rollerball pen out of deer antler and I love it. I like to carry it around in my pocket and see the looks on peoples faces when I tell them it is made from deer antler. OH! nice job on the pens, they should sell.

carpblaster

Great pens, I been doing the antlers and stands now about 1 year and that is my favorite, I make 7mm and the bullet , cigars and a bunchof others,they dont smell like people think after there drilled, I make some fatter and smaller the 7mm, some like the tip a litle fatter than normal like a acorn to hold on, the only problem is selling them all , sold most of mine to archery shoots with antler and wood made out of bow wood,keep it up they look great, i havent tried closed end yet, just now pouring my own 7mm and doing them and euro"s
carpblaster

SDB777

Remember, there will be wifes and girlfriends being dragged around the show...some 'bling' pens can't hurt the display.

Nice pens.

Scott

Top Bottom