Antler Pen , legal or illegal????????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from smoky10

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoky10

With all thats been said about antler pens I thought I should say; This antler was shed naturally(not hunted and removed) in woods on private property and allowed to dry for 1+yrs(that should take care of blood born disease)then turned into a hand crafted art piece that will be given(not sold)to anyone who will make a predetermined donation to my favorite charity-ME.:D:D[}:)];)
Did I forget anything?:)
2005426142159_ant%20baron2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dougle40

The only thing I know about antlers is that in some areas it's not only illegal to sell some things like this but also illegal to possess them .
I have an inquiry in to the Ontario MNR about the same thing but haven't gotten a responce as of yet .

PenWorks

Very nice Tom, maybe a touch out of focus or my eyes are still watering.
I hope you are prepared to sign an affidavit along with the mark from the deer, stating he lost his hat vs being blown OFF. [:D]

PenPauli

Ahh, my favorite type of pen. Boy has this issue created alot of controvercy. I guess I'll just have to take a picture of me and the deer who donated his rack for me. (can't wait).

PenPauli

Oh yea nice pen by the way. A little out of focus, I really like to see the shine of the antler. I will have to try a jr. gent in antler looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom