Antler Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MarkHix

MarkHix

Thought I would try some antler as gifts. This is the first cigar I have tried in antler. CA finish. My apologies for the photographer. <s>I</s> He needs some work on his skills. The stories of the smell don't even come close. This was harvested in 1978 around Sonora, Tx.

200842402328_antler%20cigar.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Nice work from what I can see ! Wish it were turned turned 45 degrees ! Thanks for the smell warning ! I have some antler to be turned someday ! [8D]

OKLAHOMAN

More like 22 1/2 degrees :D;)but much better.
I'm not a big fan of the cigar but do like them in antler..

glennw

Very nice and you are so correct about the smell i just completed a pen and pencil cigar set out of antler for a festivale here in georgia this coming weekend i used the gold kits turned out really nice.

altaciii

Thats a nice pen. What kind of antler is it. Theres not a lot of color variation which is ok. There are two types of antler customers, those that like the ivory and those that like the color that comes from the marrow line. They look real good in a cigar. If you turn enough of em you get used to the smell. loml still can't stand it but to me it smells kind of like MONEY. My antler pens have always been a staple for the shop. They are really nice in an Ultra cigar should you have a kit.

sbell111

The worse thing about antler is being in the same zip code while it is being worked on. Once you get a whiff of that nastiness, it stays with you.

Top Bottom