Antler/cartridge with Wolf

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

Had a customer come in this afternoon and want a 30-06 cartridge pen with antler on the top, and a wolf engraved and a name also. As I keep a few cartridge bottoms finished and in stock, so it only took a couple hours and here is the finished result. I like it and more important the customer does too. All comments and opinions appreciated.

Attachments

• wolf pen 001.jpg
    wolf pen 001.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 329
  • wolf pen 002.jpg
    wolf pen 002.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 202
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jgrden

I looked around in my shop for a laser and there was not one to be found. Nice to be able to finish a pen for a client in one afternoon, or less. Good job. Now let's go fishing.

CaptG

I looked around in my shop for a laser and there was not one to be found. Nice to be able to finish a pen for a client in one afternoon, or less. Good job. Now let's go fishing.

Boat is laid up for the winter and the water is starting to get hard. Come on out in the spring and we will go fishing. Providing Ed stops sending the big waves across the pond.

workinforwood

Pen looks really great Gary! I didn't see any mention of a boat for his fishing trip either. Being from Texas, I'm not so sure he want to go fishing, but if he does, I'll bring the auger! Ed can stand to our west and provide the hot air.:biggrin:

CaptG

["Ed can stand to our west and provide the hot air".:biggrin:/QUOTE]

LOL, I agree, Ed has sent enough crap over from his side of the big frog pond. A bit of hot air would be good.

traderdon55

Pen looks really great Gary! I didn't see any mention of a boat for his fishing trip either. Being from Texas, I'm not so sure he want to go fishing, but if he does, I'll bring the auger! Ed can stand to our west and provide the hot air.:biggrin:
Jeff, be careful making offers to us Texans. Some of us don't mind the cold. In fact unless something changes my plans I will see the new year in up there in Muskegon.

Top Bottom