antler/cartridge opinions(scary pen?)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from sparhawk

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparhawk

Wanted to try something new on an antler pen but after assembling the top not to sure. Or maybe it just needs tweaking. Any ideas guys? PLease tell me its butt ugly and i can put the gold finial back on and be finished with this pen.But in aDali/Picasso sort of way it intriques me. But it is for a friend (the one who gave me the piece of antler)so maybe something more traditional would be better. But being Halloween maybe ill finish it and give it to himanyway Thanks for any suggestions

2007103143834_test1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gketell

Local Chapter Leader
I think you need to keep that around for the next "ugliest pen contest". YIKES!!
You just need to add a dented and splotchy casing to it to make it complete.
[:D][:D]

GK

tipusnr

I don't know about the finial thing but, with the direction that the clip is facing, it should be a real conversation piece sticking out of someone's shirt pocket!

carverken

maybe I'm missing something. That is the finial and the cap right? The remaining portion of the pen is not pictured correct. I would like to see the whole thing. It may balance out. Or it may just be too early in the morning.
k

fiferb

Give the option to the guy you're giving it to. If you were giving it to me, I'd say I don't like it, put the finial back on. But, I'm not the one that's going to be using it.[:)]

gwilki

Sparhawk
I assumed that you were kidding us all, and that this was a photoshop job. Did you really turn this? Did you lose a bet or something? I know that we're not supposed to say anything if we can't say something nice, but I really do believe that you are pulling out legs. If you are not, I apologize for my snarky remarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom