Antler Caps

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rd_ab_penman

rd_ab_penman

finished today ready for Finials and Rifle Clips. Roughed out, sanded to 400 grit, fill marrow voids with Med CA, sanded with 400 grit, rubbed down with super fine steel wool and polished with Hut Ultra Gloss.

As always comments and or suggestions appreciated.
Thanks for looking.

dsc05840iq5.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jskeen

I know one thing for sure, that bench is entirely too neat! How do you manage to loose important parts without at least an inch or two of shavings to work over? With all your tools and stuff in plain site and easy to reach, when do you have time to think about what you forgot if your not searching for something? Sheesh, you'd think you were actually interested in producing very nice pens in an efficient fashion or something.

Great work, but I don't see how you do it in an environment like that :)

jedgerton

Those really look great and yes, that table it way too clean! I'm betting it even smells nice where that picture was taken (not like my shop when I turn antler).

I'm not a big fan of the cartridge pens but these make me want to re-consider.

John

tim self

That was the first thing I thought, TOO CLEAN, WHAT A SICK MIND :p If mine looked like that I'd get to much DONE and wouldn't have an excuse for spending so much time in the shop.

Tn-Steve

That picture reminds me of my time in the Army, getting everything laid out just so, "Dress Right Dress" for an inspection... RD_Ab_Penman, are you by chance a retired Sergeant Major?

Great looking pens, and a great work space to boot.

Steve

angelofdeath

Great job keeping your shop to extreme clean standards.. nice cartiridges as well....looks like a nice little production area you have there. thanks for sharing

Top Bottom