Antler with Blue Dye

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

Here are a couple of experiments. Going to price them at eighty-five dollars. Pens - 7-2-10 Antler Blue Dye Cigar Gold A1.jpg

Pens - 7-2-10 Antler Blue Dye Cigar Gold A2.jpg

Pens - 7-2-10 Antler Blue Dye Cigar Gold.jpg This last picture is pen number 2. It has the antler skin showing.

Now I need to go find Monti. I ran out of medium glue. Love that stuff.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Very very nice !! My favorite is A2. All look good though!! Will you please quit making it rain.:wink:

bitshird

John your pens look great, I tried something like that a while back I used Green dye on the antler and the pen sold about 30 minutes after I put it out at the first show I took it to, (but I didn't get near 85.00) you filthy rich Americans , oh wait I'm a filthy American, OH well I just need to get rich.:usflag::usflag::usflag:

penfancy

Great lookin' pen John. At what point did you dye the antler?
We should have lunch sometime. I work in the Woodlands mall at Urban Outfitters as the in-house Display Artist.

Jgrden

Great lookin' pen John. At what point did you dye the antler?
We should have lunch sometime. I work in the Woodlands mall at Urban Outfitters as the in-house Display Artist.
You betchum Red Rider. Let us get together for lunch. We are in that area quite allot. I put straight dye inside the antler before putting the tube in. Where there were cracks and weak spots the dye showed. I let it set for three weeks. I would like to have tried to pressure it and could have, if I weren't so lazy.

Top Bottom