antler barons

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from its_virgil

its_virgil

These four antler barons just headed out for Littlerock, Ar. I hope the new owners like them. As always, comments welcome: good, bad, or otherwise.

20082200048_four%20antler%20barons.jpg

Do a good turn daily!
Don

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Hi Bill,
All is fine up here...it's been cold. I'm coming your way sometime next week. I'll email you and maybe we can make a pen or two one afternoon. Thanks for commenting on the pens.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by guts

Hey Don,is everything okay up there in W.F.?

its_virgil

Thanks Steve. I too like that one but most people seem to like the whiter ones. The three white ones are axis antler and the one we like is either white tail or mule deer. I really like most any antler pen.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Stevej72

Don, all are very nice looking pens. I especially like the one furthest from the camera.

Darley

Don very nice antler Baron like the white one too, got some antler in Tassie but they are hunter one not shed have to finish a pen for the friend who give the antler to me again nice work

Verne

Don, I like them all, the furthest one the best. Gives the pen a little character IMHO.
Hope mine come out as good as yours. One's gunna be Fallow.
Stay warm up north.
Vern

its_virgil

Thanks Cav. I hope Frank will forgive me for invading his turf:D. I appreciate all of the favorable comments...Thanks to all who responded. The white tail is my favorite but axis antler is nice also. We have so many nice materials from which to choose.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by wdcav1952

Beautiful work, Don! Are you cutting into Frank's Heritage territory?:D;)

Rifleman1776

Originally posted by its_virgil

Thanks Cav. I hope Frank will forgive me for invading his turf:D. I appreciate all of the favorable comments...Thanks to all who responded. The white tail is my favorite but axis antler is nice also. We have so many nice materials from which to choose.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by wdcav1952

Beautiful work, Don! Are you cutting into Frank's Heritage territory?:D;)

Even though it is a blow to my ego, I believe in free enterprise.
The art gallery that handles my pens will not allow anything in her shop that is an "animal product". That means the public cannot be exposed to my antler pens. I don't have a website and don't live in, or near LR. I have been looking for an upscale outlet for antler, cartridge, snakeskin, etc. pens, but, thus far, haven't located one. BTW: Little Rock is two words. ;)

Top Bottom