Antique patina Cactus

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Dee loves it I'm undecided, what do you think ! Be honest we both have thick enough skin to take any criticism.

IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

el_d

Ehhhh... I like others youve posted better.

This one kinda looks used/dirty to me.... but it is a patina Cactus....

Last edited:

toddlajoie

IMO, there's a person for every pen. I like the look, but how it feels might sway me one way or the other (I have no idea...)

I can certainly understand from looking at it that it would divide a crowd roughly in half...

Buzzzz4

To me it doesn't look done. That may be the satin finish to it. I like the color, but it looks rough and half finished. Now that nib.........that has got to go.....in the mail to me.

Phunky_2003

I looked at it carefully, actually stared for a few minutes trying to decide what I thought. I liked it at first! It has a classic antique look about it.

Then my wife came in and saw it. She said thats beautiful and then slapped me and wants one.

Now I'm not so sure I like it lol.

ohiococonut

My initial response was, eh....another green pen. That was until I saw a close up of the cap in the second photo. I really like it. It's one of those pens that the buyer is going to have to look closely at to appreciate it's beauty. I'm sure the pictures really don't do it justice. Nice, really nice.

drgoretex

It's horrible. So, best send it my way, and get it out of your sight.

Seriously, that's a beautiful blank, and beautifully turned. The pen is gorgeous.

Ken

mtgrizzly52

Roy,

IMHO, I believe that is one of the classiest pens I've seen in quite awhile. The minute I saw it, my thought to a well to do classy lady, sitting at a writing desk with a dark green portfolio and ivory colored writing paper penning a letter to someone dear and near to her in the late 19th century, early 20th century.

Beautiful job!

Rick (mtgrizzly52)

Top Bottom