Antique Amber

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Last one that didnt make the contest. I was actually making more pens than this, but this is the last one that made it to completion. This one is Antique Amber Italian Acrylic with a #6 Meisternib. This was also a new shape for me and i think i like it.

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0668.jpg
    DSC_0668.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 691
  • DSC_0669.jpg
    DSC_0669.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 690
  • DSC_0671.jpg
    DSC_0671.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 682
  • DSC_0672.jpg
    DSC_0672.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 691
  • DSC_0673.jpg
    DSC_0673.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 669
  • DSC_0674.jpg
    DSC_0674.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 684
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Reece

I think that's my favourite shape so far.

I'm half drawn in and half pushed away by the threads being visible through the cap. An interesting look. Is the resin very thin at that point?

Timebandit

I think that's my favourite shape so far.

I'm half drawn in and half pushed away by the threads being visible through the cap. An interesting look. Is the resin very thin at that point?

Just one one of the drawbacks of using semi transparent materials. I dont mind it so much. It is fairly thin down there but i still feel its fairly strong. I havent dropped it yet so i cant say how it will stand up to some abuse:biggrin:

mrburls

So this is how the Antique Amber looks on a kitless pen. I like the rounded ends on this pen.
You sure have been busy making pens Justin.

Keith "mrburls"

burgerman

Another masterpiece Justin! I really like how you shaped the grip area. It looks a little more rounded just below the threads. Very nice shape, and beautiful pen overall.

Timebandit

So this is how the Antique Amber looks on a kitless pen. I like the rounded ends on this pen.
You sure have been busy making pens Justin.
Keith "mrburls"

Thanks Keith. I really like the material
And i have been very busy

I really like the shape of this pen. Great work Justin!

Thanks you Sir!!!

Very nice looking pen. I love the color and the shape.

Thanks!!

Another nice one Justin.

Thanks Chuck!!

I have some of that material too, and I am saving for when I have this kitless thing down cold. Thanks for the preview. What a great pen.

Your welcome and thank you!!!!

Another masterpiece Justin! I really like how you shaped the grip area. It looks a little more rounded just below the threads. Very nice shape, and beautiful pen overall.

Thanks Frank!! This is one of my best front sections. I used the 14mm threads so it made it where the front section could be larger and therefore have more shape to it.

wizard

Justin, I've been off the site for less than a week and you went on a SOYP spree.:biggrin:. Love the color and the shape!!! Those threads do look a little scary seeing them with the beautiful close up pics. But you are right, once you realize the material you are using, it goes with the territory. I actually would love to see one of your pens in a demonstrator or see through version...think it would look cool. Justin you did a great job!!!:biggrin:. Regards, Doc

Timebandit

That came out really nice Justin.....

Thanks Lupe!!!

You are really on a roll, another winner. I'm scared now to see what DID make it to the contest. :)

Dan

Thanks Dan!!! Im really happy with the way this one turned out!

Justin, I've been off the site for less than a week and you went on a SOYP spree.:biggrin:. Love the color and the shape!!! Those threads do look a little scary seeing them with the beautiful close up pics. But you are right, once you realize the material you are using, it goes with the territory. I actually would love to see one of your pens in a demonstrator or see through version...think it would look cool. Justin you did a great job!!!:biggrin:. Regards, Doc

LOL!!! Yes i have Doc!! I maed a whole bunch and picked 3 for the contest. These were all rejects:biggrin: I will have to work on the demonstrator, as im having a little bit of trouble getting in the inside perfectly polished. I will get it though , in do time.

Top Bottom