Anthony's Influence

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

Okay Anthony, I want you to smile at these pens, They represent your influence on me once again.:D

Over the years I have watched many pen makers on IAP, some very talented people here have influenced me and helped me to become a better pen maker.

In this case I made these pens to say just that, Anthony has helped to influence my pen making and these pens represent that. These are My first Churchill's as well, Sterling Silver roller balls.:)
IMG_9115.jpg

These are made with Pipemakers Lucite, something Anthony first showed to me here on IAP and without that these might not be here today. A Mint Green Lucite and a Tiger Swirl Lucite.

IMG_9117.jpg

Several others here also have a huge influence on me, but these are in effect a direct result of Anthony's work....Thanks Buddy!;)

These two pens are being given away as Thank You pens to two special friends.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

its_virgil

Very nice pens Jim. The mint green and tiger swirl are my two favorites. Anthony does have that effect on us. Has his influence helped your golf game any?[:D][}:)]

Mine neither! But I suppose I would have to play to allow his influence to help my game.

Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by Jim in Oakville
<br />[:D]

Okay Anthony, I want you to smile at these pens, They represent your influence on me once again.[:D]

Over the years I have watched many pen makers on IAP, some very talented people here have influenced me and helped me to become a better pen maker.

In this case I made these pens to say just that, Anthony has helped to influence my pen making and these pens represent that. These are My first Churchill's as well, Sterling Silver roller balls.[:)]

These are made with Pipemakers Lucite, something Anthony first showed to me here on IAP and without that these might not be here today. A Mint Green Lucite and a Tiger Swirl Lucite.

Several others here also have a huge influence on me, but these are in effect a direct result of Anthony's work....Thanks Buddy![;)]

These two pens are being given away as Thank You pens to two special friends.

LanceD

Those are real nice Jim. When I first joined, looking at Your and Anthony's albums made me decide to start using the Jr and regular sized Statesmen's and Gentlemen's pens and the higher end pens from almost the beginning. Now I'm glad I followed in your footsteps. Thank you.

Lance

gerryr

Very nice pens, Jim. I know what you mean about Anthony's influence. I might not have tried the Lucite either had it not been for him.

PenWorks

Nice pens Jim, but don't blame me for you spending money [:D]

and since Virgil brought up my golf game, Brown just dropped off a new "Bettinardi"
putter at my door step [:p] in honor of the "Open", nothing like watching live golf at 5 AM with krimpets & tea. I think the three of us should tee it up some day [:)]
Myabe have a side bet going down for pen blanks [:D]

Originally posted by LanceD
<br />Those are real nice Jim. When I first joined, looking at Your and Anthony's albums made me decide to start using the Jr and regular sized Statesmen's and Gentlemen's pens and the higher end pens from almost the beginning. Now I'm glad I followed in your footsteps. Thank you.

Lance

Lance I have a few pictures of pens you have made in my "Saved" file..you have turned some very sweet designs![;)]

Originally posted by RKing
<br />Jim
Where can I buy CA in Canada do not want to pay Customs
Bob in Cornwall

Hey Bob,

My family roots are from the Cornwall area!! We need to talk.

There used to be a hobby store at the corner of Third Street and Pitt, I guess it's long gone.

In Cornwall I wonder if there is a Micheal's Craft store? If not try William Wood-Write, I am buying more of my pen needs from him.

He's in Cambridge Ont at www.penblanks.ca , he's also got a 1-877 number.

If you get to Ottawa most model stores will sell it too, 2 oz for around $7-10.

Lee Valley sells Hot Stuff CA, but it's expensive.

Where do you live in Cornwall, My Grandmother lived on Marlboro across from Cornwall General, my Uncle lives in North Lunenburg on a farm that has been in the family since 1778 (UEL).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom