Another wedding pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rick_G

Rick_G

The wife's nephew is due back from the middle east just long enough to get married and then goes back for another 3 months. They picked the pen. Ultra cigar in mother of pearl gemstone. Didn't have time to send it to my normal guy for the engraving so tried a local place I was recently told about. Not totally happy with them. They were expensive and didn't center the names on the lower barrel.

Attachments

• 2021.jpg
    2021.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 320
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Rick,

If it makes you feel any better, the lettering on the bottom barrel won't wear as much in the higher position.

(Of course, they probably won't use their wedding pens, except on the day of the wedding--------but-------)

Rick_G

Rick,

If it makes you feel any better, the lettering on the bottom barrel won't wear as much in the higher position.

(Of course, they probably won't use their wedding pens, except on the day of the wedding--------but-------)

Probably true Ed. If I could find swivel type holders that would work reasonably well with the Cigar and other larger pens I would get some of them and make desk sets to go with each pen that way it would be out on the desk and more likely to be used.

PaulDoug

Amazing, I just took a pen in to have it engraved today for my nephews wedding on Sept. 4, 2010.

Yours is very nice. I haven't got mine together yet, it is casein. Don't know how it well engrave. I also took it to a local I have never used before.

Last edited:

PenPal

Rick,

Try as I may I find I cant focus with my eyes on both the top writing and the lower writing which to me shows overall a lovel well designed gift personalised in a very professional manner that should exceed the recipients expectations and I promise if you put aside your own preference on the writing they will be really happy.

Extremely neat pen IMHO.

Regards Peter.

Top Bottom