Another variation for segmenting with Amboyna

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mikespenturningz

Here is my latest effort. This one uses aluminum sandwiched between some light hard wood. Then I turned the angle around and put in another layer. I wish I had more space between the layers now but oh well. I also wish I had used a darker wood but I can try that next time. The wood is amboyna burl.

il_570xN.446052713_39pq.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Couldn't smack the "LIKE" button thing quick enough!!!

You must have a high threshold in the patience area? I have a difficult time keeping the blank together to get the CA to set...and I haven't made it to a finished product either(think I'm rushing it).

Scott (don't change a thing....'tis purty) B

walshjp17

Fantastic -- once again. So, what's left? Trapezoids, pentagons, hexagons, octagons? :biggrin::biggrin:

Can't wait to see what's up your segmenting sleeve next.

jttheclockman

You are doing well and keep pushing the boundries. Like I have said many times the sky is the limit. You are only slowed by your own imagination. Keep them coming and I am sure this is inspiring to others so hopefully we see others join in the fun. Thanks for showing.

RMayoIII

I think you may have another featured pen there! That one is possibly the best one yet of your segmenting pens. Certainly my new favorite!

Russknan

Darn you, Mike! You keep innovating and innovating, and your work is causing me to feel pressured to try some of that, too. Thanks for sharing . . . and inspiring! Russ

Top Bottom