Another Tip of the Hat to Roy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from t001xa22

t001xa22

I just finished two pens using some new material from Oklahoman (Roy). The first one is "American Beauty" acrylic on a chrome cigar pen kit. The second one is "Sunkist" acrylic on a gold Princess (clear stones) pen kit. I wanted to acknowledge his work in the creation of these blanks. My wife fell in love with the Sunkist pen immediately. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• AmericanBeautyCigarPen3.jpg
    AmericanBeautyCigarPen3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 114
  • AmericanBeautyCigarPen4.jpg
    AmericanBeautyCigarPen4.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 86
  • AmericanBeautyCigarPen5.jpg
    AmericanBeautyCigarPen5.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 78
  • SunkistOrangePrincessPen3.jpg
    SunkistOrangePrincessPen3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 126
  • SunkistOrangePrincessPen4.jpg
    SunkistOrangePrincessPen4.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 83
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

chris63

love your pens quick questions, i recently bought some cigar pens from penn state when writing with these they tend to close or go up in shaft. ever have problems like that or is it the kits i am using???

t001xa22

Chris, I personally have never had that problem. But then, I've never used any cigar kits from PSI. If the cartridge is a Parker, it sounds like it might be a failure of the twist transmission. If it is, by some stretch, a Cross cartridge, it might be that the plastic threads on the top cap are stripped; not staying seated in the transmission. I wish I could be more helpful. I have used many kits from PSI over time, but just not the cigar type.

t001xa22

Chris, I'm thinking that if a man has a wife and girlfriends, what is going to be broke is not necessarily his pocketbook.:smile-big:

Top Bottom