Another Statesman.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

This is the last of my Statesman pens until I place another order. This one was made from a Amboyna Burl blank that I got from Bill. The new lighting setup shows off the gloss finish a little better. I've still not removed the glass from the light, but I think it still looks pretty good. when I bought the light I didn't plan on using it for photo's, I know they make bigger ones and that would probably work better. Anyway, thanks for looking!
StatesmanAmboynaBurl.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Great looking Pen RT. Fit for a Statesmen. [:D] Great piece of burl.
Photo really shows the the wood & finish very well.

Anthony

woodpens

Man, you just don't know when to quit, do you? Now, I have to go out in my cold shop and make some pens. Looking at your pens has a way of prying me out of my office like nothing else! [:)] That's a beauty once again.

WoodChucker

Thanks Anthony, did you get your setup posted anywhere yet? I've not looked around the forum yet this morning, had a bad night but I'm feeling much better today.

R.T.

WoodChucker

Wow, you guys are ganging up on me and posting at the same time, I can't keep up as slow as I type. [:D] But thanks everyone, appreciate the input.

R.T.

WoodChucker

Thanks Brian!

Scott, it's the lamp but I've not removed the glass yet, it seems to work ok this way so I may not bother with it. Thanks!

Thanks Tom!

R.T.

PenWorks

RT, there is no set up. The reference was in regards to finishing my guitar pens.

You must of had a bad night, your detective skills are much better that that. [:D] Time to get out of the cold and into the warm, A nice Arizona vaction will take care of that [8D]

Anthony

WoodChucker

Thanks Gregory, it's just one of those round desk lamps that have the magnifying glass. It seems to be working out pretty good. Thanks again!

R.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom