Another Snakewood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from LanceD

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceD

Jr.Gent Snakewood with Black TI fittings. Deft spray laquer finish.
This is from Chitswoods first offering of snakewood. Turned three weeks ago and I let the laquer cure for 10 days before MM and assembly. This was my first Snakewood and so far no cracks. Any comments are welcomed and appreciated.

Lance

2006524162527_100_0900.jpg

2006524162059_snakewood1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Wow, I can't believe Billy and Gerry would both say something so nice about such a shoddy pen. C'mon guys, you're missing obvious flaws! Lance, since you're still new here, I'm not surprised that you'd miss the stuff I'm seeing, and once it's pointed out to you, you'll only kick yourself and want to disassemble the pen. Rather than putting you through all that, I'll tell you what...send me an E-mail and I'll give you my home address. I'll hold onto the pen for a few years while you learn to better critique your work, and then I'll send it back to you.

I am, of course, kidding! I agree, that's a really pretty pen! Looks like you did a great job with the fit, and the finish looks nice too. Congrats!

LanceD

[:D][:D][:D][:D]

Originally posted by JimGo
<br />Wow, I can't believe Billy and Gerry would both say something so nice about such a shoddy pen. C'mon guys, you're missing obvious flaws! Lance, since you're still new here, I'm not surprised that you'd miss the stuff I'm seeing, and once it's pointed out to you, you'll only kick yourself and want to disassemble the pen. Rather than putting you through all that, I'll tell you what...send me an E-mail and I'll give you my home address. I'll hold onto the pen for a few years while you learn to better critique your work, and then I'll send it back to you.

I am, of course, kidding! I agree, that's a really pretty pen! Looks like you did a great job with the fit, and the finish looks nice too. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom