Another Slimline someting

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wb7whi

wb7whi

I made this one for those with large hands and me. I find larger pens more comfortable. An issue I have with acrylics is that you do not know if combinations are going to work until it is done. I didn't want to use black for the ends but wanted black with a bit of a kick. I be happy with this.

Also not real happy wih the way the forum is displaying the pictures. They look good on the computer but in the forum they appear about a stop over exposed. I resized the pictures befor uploading to 100k but after the upload they are anything but that.

Wonder if I created an album on the site (think you can do that?) then inserted from the album if that would improve the quality?

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 240
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

Very cool pen.

I think what ever software you used to compress the image, didn't do it cleanly. It looks out of focus to me.

seamus7227

I think if you have a macro setting on your camera then your pictures will be more clear. I love the backdrop, what are you using?

Pen looks awesome too!!!

wb7whi

I think if you have a macro setting on your camera then your pictures will be more clear. I love the backdrop, what are you using?

Pen looks awesome too!!!

Thanks. The background is crumpled cloth in a light tent. Nothing fancy.

wb7whi

Very cool pen.

I think what ever software you used to compress the image, didn't do it cleanly. It looks out of focus to me.

Actually it looks fine on the computer but lost a lot of information on the upload. Think I am going to create a photo album and bring in the pictures from there and see what it looks like.

Be working on another J series pen tomorrow. Got me a small well figured crotch peach limb that I want to play with. Thinking african blackwood for the finial and grip.

Top Bottom