Another set of wedding pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BigShed

BigShed

Middle daughter is getting married tomorrow and after the success of the wedding pens I made for my granddaughter I thought I'd better make her a set as well.

Blanks are homebrew acrylic, kit is Filigree Americana in Rhodium, engraving very capably carried out by our very own master engraver Woodenink (thanks Amos)

Attachments

• 20081230_012_small.jpg
    20081230_012_small.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 331
  • 20081230_015_small.jpg
    20081230_015_small.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 223
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Good going Fred ! Phillip and Sandra will surely like these pens . Phillip will no doubt be able to remember his anniversary . LOL Nice engraving by Amos and good photos .

S

spiritwoodturner

What kit is that? I quit making the filigree because Berea's was so clunky on the top. Those look better balanced. Couldn't find yours at PSI or Hut or CSUSA. Perhaps it's a kit you can only get in Australia?

Thanks,
Dale

BigShed

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

The kit came from CSUSA, they were selling out of them at the time (some months ago) and I bought 1 kit with another order to see what they were like. When I saw how good they looked when they arrived I wnet to order more, only to find out they had sold out.:frown:

PSI has a Classic Platinum filigree listed, but they don't look as good in the photo.

I have some Berea ones that I got from Arizona Silhouette, and you're right they are a bit clunky.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Nicest pair of wedding pens I've seen for a while. That is the only filigree kit I like too.
I hope your new son-in-law's name is Philip and not Phillip though:eek:

BTW. the date is the correct way round:biggrin: It's only our Yankie cousins that mess it up by putting the month first. LOL

Best wishes to the newly weds. ( another one bites the dust:biggrin: )

Top Bottom