Another PSI Skull Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jack Parker

Jack Parker

This is my first post here. Photo is not the greatest, still working on that. This is a PSI Skull kit on a PSI Crushed Pearl blank. Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Attachments

• P1060441.JPG
    P1060441.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 816
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marko50

Any problems?

Hey Jack, I'm just curious if you've had any problems with the writing tip extending all the way out. The ones I've done seem to not extend all the way, as if there is something blocking the cartridge from extending completely out. Have you experienced that? It's a great kit for the Goth crowd. They generate a lot of interest!:rolleyes:

-Marko-

Jack Parker

Re: Any Problems?

Marko, this is the third one I have done. All of these work well. The tips extend completely on all of them. The only "problem" that I ran into was the bushings are so large that my blank trimmer didn't trim a large enough spot for them to land and I had to get on my belt sander to square the ends. Other than that, no particular problems. They do make up into impressive pens.

Marko50

Big, beefy and substantial!

Yes, they are indeed a beefy pen. I called PSI and they are sending a replacement kit out to me. Hopefully, that will take care of the problem! Here's a pic of my version. It's the "Eye of Sauron" from the JRR Tolkien / Peter Jackson's movies. It seems to be a big hit!

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 220

SawdustHappy

Hey Guys, I am having a similar issue with my Skull Pen. The tip will not retract. I put the whole pen together, and even tried swapping transmission & tip, thinking the issue could be in either part. But I have not had any success on getting it to work.

Does PSI customer service have troubleshooting?

Thanks,

Top Bottom