Another Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mark james

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ajollydds

Simply fabulous work Mark! Thanks for the inspiration. One day I'll make something similar as my EDC pen. One day.

greenacres2

Mark--that looks time consuming but simple when you do it, then I step out to the garage and get completely befuddled!! Beautiful stuff!!
earl

Last edited:
Wow, Mark - totally excellent work! I wish there was something that stood out that I could compliment you on but it's all good from basic concept to material selection to craftsmanship. Super well done!!!!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
To all above! Thank you for the kind comments. I have read them all.

What I have learned and explored has been a result of IAP.

So WE ALL can appreciate whatever everyone else does. Be helpful, be positive, be accepting of others methods. You never know where your words will lead. Or what your efforts will inspire others to attempt.

Oh, these are fun also! And not that tough. :wink:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Wow, Mark - totally excellent work! I wish there was something that stood out that I could compliment you on but it's all good from basic concept to material selection to craftsmanship. Super well done!!!!

Self critique for a future effort - I'd make the lower blank Padauk accent end caps a little thinner. Why stop tweaking. :tongue::tongue:

Be well Ted! The cases are getting well used. Thank you again.

So that's all it takes? :wink: Another impressive segmented design Mark, the work you put into these really shows in the finished pen. Thanks for showing the various stages of the blank along the way.

Top Bottom