Another one for Dad

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

Made from his trophy Whitetail that fell off the wall and broke. Bright Copper Perfect Fit. Notice anything a bit odd?

200651113323_perfectCU_whitetail.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Is the odd thing how it looks kind of indented or scooped out near the middle of the bottom part?
Sorry, Angela, that was by design. I wanted to leave some of the bark so he could tell what it is. As it turns out, the indention is quite comfortable while holding and I positioned the upper barrel so that it fits against the thumb when extended. In other words, that's not it.
Isn't that a slimline tip?
Jim, all parts are Perfect Fit parts.
Ya, you were working with a piece that is too small.
Darick, see my first note.

alamocdc

Originally posted by angboy
<br />Is this one of those trick questions that I have no hope of figuring out, like you have to have some male knowledge about antlers? [:)]

LOL... No, Angela, that isn't it either.

Okay, I'll give you a hint. You need to be fairly familiar with Perfect Fit kits.

angboy

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />
Originally posted by angboy
<br />Is this one of those trick questions that I have no hope of figuring out, like you have to have some male knowledge about antlers? [:)]

LOL... No, Angela, that isn't it either.

Okay, I'll give you a hint. You need to be fairly familiar with Perfect Fit kits.

OK, well then I give... I'm most decidedly NOT familiar with that kit! [:D] Hopefully someone else will be able to figure it out and post it soon- it drives me crazy not knowing stuff!! [:D]

Tea Clipper

Billy swaped the centerbands, he converted a style 'b' to style 'a'. I checked Ernies website, apparently he doesn't sell style 'a' in copper.

Nice pen btw.[:)]

alamocdc

Give that man a prize! Ron's exactly right. The copper only comes in style "b" and I had an extra "a" so I thought I'd see how it looks. It's not quite as subtle in hand as it appears in the photo, but it actually looks nice. I wasn't sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom