Another one from the blank fairy.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

302261_225749650818441_100001502242963_608026_1041583767_n.jpg

315659_225749694151770_100001502242963_608027_1339161278_n.jpg

This one went a good bit better. Had some work to do filling the oversized gap left because cleaning out the gun cleaning brush made it cut a LOT more aggressively than expected. I reverse painted it white. The outside of the blank had very little white showing and I thought I'd lighten the color up. That being said, the glue-up on this one went a lot better. I had to post this one to show off the blank more than anything else. I LOVE how this one looks finished. I introduced the wife to doing the centerband-less Streamline/Comfort on another one from the same box, a purplish-pink full of gold flake. Hopefully it gets posted soon. Looks AMAZING.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drstrangefart

Nice Job, Allan.

I like this blank underpainted with black, but you made it look good with white.

I'm trying to work my way up to one that has some cryptic labeling on it. Something to the effect of "YOU MUST REVERSE PAINT THIS ONE WHITE OR I'LL CURSE YOU AND EVERY GENERATION OF YOUR FAMILY THAT FOLLOWS"

SDB777

Blank fairy eh....that's funny.

Well done getting the diameter to 'look' correct without using the centerband!

Scott (well done) B

Drstrangefart

Blank fairy eh....that's funny.

Well done getting the diameter to 'look' correct without using the centerband!

Scott (well done) B

Thanks! I have bushings picked for this one, so it's pretty simple to repeat the shape. I definitely like the way it makes a good blank stand out.

Bobalu

Another nice pen Allen. Tell me....what do you put under your pillow to make the Blank Fairy thing happen? I've tried just about everything.....bags of mica powder, wooden stir sticks, even an empty bottle of MEKP........just ain't working for me.

Drstrangefart

Another nice pen Allen. Tell me....what do you put under your pillow to make the Blank Fairy thing happen? I've tried just about everything.....bags of mica powder, wooden stir sticks, even an empty bottle of MEKP........just ain't working for me.

I honestly don't know. I'm very grateful to everyone that's given me a good break with these things.

Top Bottom