Another New Circuit Board: Black and Gold

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Turned it this A.M. I saw Eric's (aka Buzzz4) White circuit Board pen and really liked it. Was wandering through Woodcraft yesterday during their sale and saw this Black circuit board blank and thought it was pretty cool. I didn't have the nerve to put it on a Sierra like Eric did but I bought another one to try that with. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Black Circuit Board_1.jpg
    Black Circuit Board_1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 251
  • Black Circuit Board.jpg
    Black Circuit Board.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 172
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renowb

I really like the black, too! It really goes well with that kit! Nice job!
Which Woodcraft? I usually go to the one on 1960 & I-45.
There is one on the Beltway but it is too far for me.

wizard

I really like the black, too! It really goes well with that kit! Nice job!
Which Woodcraft? I usually go to the one on 1960 & I-45.
There is one on the Beltway but it is too far for me.

Bill, I go to the one on 59 South and the Beltway. I live near the Medical Center and it's easier to get to. They should have them at the store closer to you from Spring. Regards, Doc

Last edited:

Buzzzz4

Very nice! Your photos are always amazing. I have one in each color for my stock. The black one I have is also turned down to the smaller size. These are fun for a nice quick pen, and they are a great seller.

Last edited:

tjseagrove

What color do you find sells the best? As a geek by trade, I only like the green or red ones as they seem more authentic. Although, I would carry whatever would sell the best.

Tom

darcisowers

Looks great Doc!!

and I made one for the sierra inadvertantly... I didn't realize the kit was the wall street THREE.... so I just used my sierra bushings. now I have a wall street three kit that I'll probably never use. :tongue: My dad LOVES his circuit board pen. Uses it daily - and has already changed the refill 5 times!!

Buzzzz4

Those WS III's work great for the steampunk watch part pens.

Looks great Doc!!

and I made one for the sierra inadvertantly... I didn't realize the kit was the wall street THREE.... so I just used my sierra bushings. now I have a wall street three kit that I'll probably never use. :tongue: My dad LOVES his circuit board pen. Uses it daily - and has already changed the refill 5 times!!

Phunky_2003

What color do you find sells the best? As a geek by trade, I only like the green or red ones as they seem more authentic. Although, I would carry whatever would sell the best.

Tom

I have sold more of the black ones. The black or white ones show off the circuit board and components better. However in your area those may not sell. It's best to have a variety and replace those that sell then you will know which sell in your area.

I had some green ones with me when I went to a family reunion. One of the in-laws works for hp. He bought 5 green ones for coworkers. I have yet to sell a green one anywhere else.

Top Bottom