Another Ligero

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

This is made from a Russian Olive Burl that I got from Bill. It's getting hard to have a favorite wood with all these nice choices.

RussianOlive.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Man, they just keep gettin better & better, and more better all the time [:D] Here we go again, another piece of wood I have not scene or cut. Very nice RT. [;)] Anthony

WoodChucker

Thanks Anthony,

I know, it's getting hard to keep track of all the new blanks I'd like to order because there's so many.

BTW, that link you sent me is really cool, how the heck do they do that?

R.T.

woodpens

Nice looking pen. I've got some Russian Olive Burl from Bill also, but I don't believe I have tried any yet. I've got a load of BB blanks in my shop now. I might need to up my insurance on my shop! [;)]
Is that a CA finish? It looks good.

WoodChucker

Thanks Jim,

No, it's just a friction polish that I got from CSUSA. I've compared it to Hut and a few others, and I like this the best.

R.T.

PenWorks

RT, math was never really my specialty, it is a math formula of somekind, but still, how the heck does he know what your thinking? There are seventeen possible answers, we must have pretty good minds or pretty week ones. LOL Anthony

WoodChucker

lol, well I know my mind is getting weaker the older I get, it's getting to the point where I can hide my own Easter eggs. [:D]

R.T.

Gary

Very nice! I have a few of those Russian Olive blanks from BB. I didn't know it would look THAT good! I'm turning that next for sure.

Fred in NC

Nice pen, R.T. Looks very rich.

I just got my shipment of Ligeros from Anthony. My penturning will resume next week, so I will see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom