Another JohnU Masterpiece

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hunter-27

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I asked John if he could make a feather blank for a Long Clicker. Well as usual, he conjured up his magic and the following was born. A pleasure to turn and the pictures do not justify the beauty of the blank.

Attachments

• feather clicker 00001a.jpg
    feather clicker 00001a.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 285
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
:eek:YOU do still turn pens! And you do a good job also!:biggrin: Glad to see you posting. Other than rules that is.

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
:eek:YOU do still turn pens! And you do a good job also!:biggrin: Glad to see you posting. Other than rules that is.
:rotfl: Thanks. Honestly speaking, there is not a great deal of talent in turning one of Johns blanks. He does the hard stuff, I just put a sharp skew to it and a little polishing. I really hesitate to post anything I do around here anymore as the "kitless" caravan has taken over and I'm not on board there yet.:eek:

Brooks803

Glad to see you post something Landon! That's one of the nicest long clicks I've seen in a while. John does awesome work and you did great making it shine! Keep it up.

JohnU

Looks Great Landon! Im glad it worked out for you. I have to say those long tubes are no fun to cast but you sure made it look good! Thanks for posting.

Top Bottom