Another Jeff Powell Running Man

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Carl Fisher

Carl Fisher

Second running man that I've sold now, this one by special request.

The trick was finding a non-cigar ballpoint that would be big enough for the upper section. The Atrax/Continental kit seemed to fit the bill. I would have liked to save this blank for a higher end kit, but it's what the customer and I settled on.

Attachments

• IMG_1061_1 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_1061_1 (Custom).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1062_1 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_1062_1 (Custom).jpg
    45 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_1063_1 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_1063_1 (Custom).jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1064_1 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_1064_1 (Custom).jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 108
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
PErsonally, I like it on that hardware--rather "minimalist", lets the runner do the "showing off"!!

But for your reference the Atrax and Triton ballpoints use the same tubes and bushings, so they are interchangeable, if you WANT to add some ornamentation.

Slightly smaller is the Rinehart ballpoint, and of course it is hexagonal in the centerband (so it won't roll off the desk, they say. How often has YOUR pen with a pocket clip rolled off your desk???? Mine is not to reason why.........)

FWIW,
Ed

Carl Fisher

Good info. I knew the Triton was the similar as they use the same bushings, but this is the first of the line that I've done. It's a very hefty pen for a ballpoint. Same tube sizes as the Jr. series stuff (10.5 and 12.5 drill for those interested) and since you can't remove a section, it's effectively the same weight as a capped Jr.

Now that I know the Atrax is the same, I know where I'll be getting my next batch of these :wink:

I do like the clip on these kits quite a bit.

Last edited:

Robert111

Good info. I knew the Triton was the similar as they use the same bushings, but this is the first of the line that I've done. It's a very hefty pen for a ballpoint. Same tube sizes as the Jr. series stuff (10.5 and 12.5 drill for those interested) and since you can't remove a section, it's effectively the same weight as a capped Jr.

Now that I know the Atrax is the same, I know where I'll be getting my next batch of these :wink:

I do like the clip on these kits quite a bit.

Yup, I like the weight of the Atrax ballpoint, and the Jr Gent ballpoint as well. They feel more like a premium quality pen than just about any other ballpoint I can think of.

Top Bottom