Another Gold & Chrome Ultra Cigar Dressed in White Corian

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Band Saw Box

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
This was a custom order from a member of our church who liked the other White Corian pen I made and sold. I've been waiting for the weather to warm up a bit to finish this one up. The kit is a Gold and Chrome Woodcraft Ultra Cigar. I wet sanded the blanks to 12000 mm and polished with hut plastic polish. All C & C are welcome

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 205
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Glorious Pen, Dan.
I love the classic look of the White Corian, with the Gold/ Chrome Ultra Cigar.
A Magnificent Clean look.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Ambidex

I can remember your first few posts Dan. You've come a long way from those first few simple slimlines. I never much liked cigars but that one makes me rethink my opinion of them again. Simple(in the best way possible) and very classy looking. F+F look perfect. Congratulations on how far you've come especially with the health issues you've had in the past...hope those are behind you!:)

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thank you so much Charles and George for your very nice comment's. George, I was looking at one of my first slimines made in December 2014....well it is a pen. My health issue's are behind me now and I looking for a job. I'm hoping to get out in the shop some this week since the weather is going to be nice.

Sataro

Very classic looking pen! I've been ignoring my white pieces of Corian. Did not think I would care for a plain white pen. I've got to change my thinking. That pen looks classy with that kit.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Billy and Mike, thanks a lot for the great comment's. I'm going to be working on what I'll call a wedding set, one white Corian and one Black acrylic with the gold and chrome uultra cigar. I wanted to use black Corian but I have not been able to find any.

navycop

Billy and Mike, thanks a lot for the great comment's. I'm going to be working on what I'll call a wedding set, one white Corian and one Black acrylic with the gold and chrome uultra cigar. I wanted to use black Corian but I have not been able to find any.

Would like to see that. I might have some.. How big ya need??

Top Bottom