Another fountain pen...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from geekasaurus_rex

Status
Not open for further replies.
20066633039_fountain2_1.jpg

2006663317_fountain2_2.jpg

The main barrel is kingswood, and the cap is padauk with a kingswood stripe at 22 1/2 degrees (1/16 circle.)

Yes, the photos are dark.

This is my 5th pen overall, and my second fountain pen. (First is here: http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15170)

I like the kit, but see a lot of "emperor" kits... where can I get the emperor kit?

Comments welcome!

Thanks.

gerryr

The picture is just way to dark to be able to provide much in the way of comments. I copied it to my HD and fixed it up using Picaca(free from Google). Not sure the color is exactly what it should be. What's the finish? The photo may have been to dark to capture it. The fit looks pretty good, except at the centerband and the Padauk looks a bit proud of the CB. I think making it all from Kingwood with a Padauk band would have beeen better, but I am not a fan of Padauk.

20066635726_Fountainpen1.jpg
<br />
The Emporer is available from Craft Supplies, but you might want to try a Baron from AZ Silhouette first, it quite a bit less expensive.

Originally posted by gerryr
<br />
The Emporer is available from Craft Supplies, but you might want to try a Baron from AZ Silhouette first, it quite a bit less expensive.

I definitely think that I will start with the baron... the Emperor is a little more expensive than I had thought! Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom