Another feather blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from marksman

marksman

Marla's post earlier today inspired me to post this pen using one of her feather blanks on a Marksman Eagle. Man, these blanks are very cool!

Close up of the cap.

Marksman solid gold nib, from Bock.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

That's cool! Marla did a great job with the feathers and you did a great job making it shine! I really like the shape you put on it, plus that nib is sweet! If you make it to the Atl meeting in Dec be sure to bring it!

marksman

Looks great Mark! I'm glad you're happy with the blank, I really like the way you've turned it.

Thanks Marla! The blanks are really awesome. I look forward to turning more of them.

I like that blank! And the turning looks really good too...bet it balances well in hand.

Thanks Scott! It does balance well.

That's cool! Marla did a great job with the feathers and you did a great job making it shine! I really like the shape you put on it, plus that nib is sweet! If you make it to the Atl meeting in Dec be sure to bring it!

Thanks Jonathon! I'll be there in Dec and I will be sure to bring it.

Sharp looking pen.

Thanks Craig!

Do I have to say it? The blank is amazing. I really like the profile of your pens. Great one all the way around.

Thanks Chris! The blank really did turn out nice.

firewhatfire

I am hoping to make the Dec meeting in Atl also. I wouldnt mind seeing it also. Is that your pen for the PITH?:smile-big: that would make someone a nice Christmas pen.:present: Or maybe picking up a kit or two if you are gonna have some on hand.

Top Bottom