Another Feather

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Turned another Pheasant Feather blank from JohnU . Still amazed at how nice these blanks look . Thanks again John ! As always , comments appreciated . Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0455.JPG
    IMG_0455.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0456.JPG
    IMG_0456.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 188
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Man Chuck your on a pen turning binge! Another great pair of pens you have posted.
Thanks Ron ! Yeh , I'm trying to make up for the month away from turning this summer . Plus , I may have to give up heating the shopp this winter , IF we're still here . :eek:

DustyDenim

Chuck: Great looking pen. Do you make those blanks yourself? I also have to comment on your avatar. Not only is that the best number in nascar, but I once had an El Camino for about 14 years like it. I have to ask if that is a 1980 model? Just curious.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck: Great looking pen. Do you make those blanks yourself? I also have to comment on your avatar. Not only is that the best number in nascar, but I once had an El Camino for about 14 years like it. I have to ask if that is a 1980 model? Just curious.
Thanks ! These blanks are made by JohnU , and I believe they are being sold on exoticblanks.com
The avatar photo is about 18 years old , that was a '78 which was taken apart last summer . I am building an '81 right now . May be a #88 Amp , not sure . Thanks for asking !

jwtrumbo

They are from JohnU (John Underhill), he does fine work in laying out the feather just right on each blank. I have not turned a bad one yet.

JohnU

Chuck, You sure make these blanks look good! Thanks for the advertisement. lol For those that asked about them, I apologize for my delay. Im working on more now and hope to have them to Dawn and Ed next week.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, You sure make these blanks look good! Thanks for the advertisement. lol For those that asked about them, I apologize for my delay. Im working on more now and hope to have them to Dawn and Ed next week.
Thanks John , I'm glad you approve . I tried to tell where they came from 'cause I knew some would ask . I'm glad I was the lucky winner of the blanks . I have one more of your blanks to turn , it's the money blank . Will be posted soon .

Top Bottom