Another faux cigar FP on Macassar Ebony

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jmbaker79

jmbaker79

So really enjoy making these, so here is another! Aurto Fuente Opus X. This one was done on Macassar Ebony, which is apparently aurto fuente's wood of choice for their high end humidors. Have two versions here, one with a Rhodium Jr. Gent I, the other with a Chrome Jr. Gent Fountain, courtesy of Smitty. BEB Ash of course, running low on BEB so will soon see what else works well. By far my favorite so far. Heritance nib in the mail, two toned to tie in some of the gold from the band. C&C Welcome! Thanks!

Attachments

• _MG_7580.jpg
    _MG_7580.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 322
  • _MG_7589.jpg
    _MG_7589.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 256
  • _MG_7594.jpg
    _MG_7594.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 182
  • _MG_7609.jpg
    _MG_7609.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 215
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jmbaker79

Just upgraded the nib to a heritance, that i received today from exotics, and the ink to PR Velvet black...What an incredible difference in the writing experience. Believe i Have it tuned to the best of my ability, and looking forward to carrying this one for a little while...Thanks for all your comments!

jmbaker79

How to make ash part.. Good.

I think most people use a dremel style tool. I use the engravers set, but im sure carving chisiels, etc..would work...It is always the best part of making these...still working out some kinks but it is getting there..

Top Bottom