Another Cigar pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

Figured I'd go ahead and make the last of my Cigar kits. This one is made from purple heart. Thanks for looking! :)
CigarPenPurpleHeart.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Yeah, it's purple heart. I have a bag of them that I got from CSUSA and there all light in color like that. Well, one of them was a little darker purple but not by much. I've also seen purple heart lumber that's lite like that.

R.T.

PenWorks

Looks like brown heart to me [:D] But then again, I just woke up and still on my first cup of coffee and still have jusk in my eyes [:)]
Nice background RT. So what's next, now that these are all gone [?]

Anthony

WoodChucker

Thanks everyone!

Doug, you will like this kit, it's easy to do and it looks good.

Anthony, I got a couple of Gent twist pens I have to do next. Got my first order from a girl that works at my doctors office. I was there last week and gave my doctor a nice Statesman pen as a gift and got an order out of it, maybe two! So things are looking up. [:)]

R.T.

daledut

If you put the pen in the sun or under flouresent light for a while (I've also heard that heating it works) it may purple up a little for you.

Personally I like it the way it is. Good choice of hardware for that piece of wood.

WoodChucker

Thanks Dale!

Yeah a few guys have suggested that to me and I've still not tried it yet, but I will. Like you, I like this one the way it is but I think I'll take the 3 blanks I have left and put them in the sun, if it ever comes out again. [:D]

R.T.

PenWorks

Great job on the sale RT [:D] I get some pen business from my chiro, I made him a cactus cigar pen & stand,(had to put a chain on it) for the reception area, they have my card by it. It work so well, I have made 4 others for different offices I do business with. I drop off free refills to them as well as long as I am getting business from them.

I'm sure he loved his free statesman [:)] That will return many sales from his bud's when they see it [:p] That's better than spending addvetising dollars on print. Word of mouth addvertising is the best[:D]

Anthony

WoodChucker

Thanks Anthony, I sure hope it snowballs from here and I'm able to sell a few pens. Just have to wait and see. Thanks for your help!

R.T,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom