Another Cigar - Olive wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from warreng8170

warreng8170

This is going to be a gift for one of my very close friends. He is a fellow deacon and has been somewhat of a mentor to me. As soon I started thinking about turning pens, I have wanted do make something special to give him. I think this will be well received. I plan on giving it to him at church tomorrow.

Kit is chrome from Arizona Silhouette. Also, this was turned between centers using johnnycnc's bushings. Those things really are a work of art. John if you are reading this, thanks for the great work.

*EDIT*
I forgot to mention when I originally posted this...this person is also very high up in the NASCAR circuit. It wouldn't hurt if this was seen by some of his peers. ;)

20084271644_Olive%20Cigar.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

warreng8170

I gave the pen to him today. He was in awe of the pen and was really touched by the gesture. It made me think. I am looking forward getting to the point where I am selling to help cover cost, but it is a great feeling to know you have the ability to give someone something that is special, has meaning and that they truly appreciate. I think I am really going to enjoy this hobby. :)

-warren

Top Bottom